What property types does VacayMyWay accept?

VacayMyWay only accepts entire, private accommodations (no shared spaces) containing at least one kitchenette and at least one full bathroom. The current property types we offer are:

  • Bungalow
  • Duplex
  • Beach House
  • Boat House
  • Cottage
  • Chalet
  • Estate
  • Apartment
  • Cabin
  • Condo
  • Farmhouse
  • Lake House
  • Lodge
  • Mobile Home
  • Town House
  • Single Family House
  • Villa
  • Studio
  • Resort

If you feel your property type meets our requirements but is not accurately represented, please reach out to us at support@vacaymyway and let us know!

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us